Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I just cant understand whats happening with my life ,life seems to be a lot complicated..this happens to be a very crucial year for me..and maybe thats why i'm being so indecesive..the very obvious question i have to answer to everybody is what am i gonna do next?.Is it necessary to answer this.....Damn it now....
When i joined for my first year bsc the only fixation i had on my head is when am i getting out of this place and joining a b- school...i have always wanted to do an mba...its been a kind of obsession to me..i dont a lover but definitely a lover like an mba ..is awesome...i always loved preparing for my mba entrances ,it was always better than preparing for my college examz ...today when i am given a choice to choose between an mba or ..something else..its natural that i would choose the former ..but my Parents just doesnt seem to understand...i Hope in the forthcoming days i can try to convince them....
Right now am trying to introspect what has gone wrong with me...am i already fed up being at home..or what??
God please help me find a way...

2 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Anonymous Sejal said...

calm down.....u hav always done things ur way....so even this time u will do wat u like..... nd anyway its still time for mba... so jus chill nd enjoy ur vacs...

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger karthika said...

yup,sejal,i have chilled ..am believing that whatever happens ,happens for good..

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home