Wednesday, May 18, 2005

To all my Friends

What would you do if I sang out of tune?
Would you stand up and walk out on me?
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song
I will try not to sing out of key, yeah

Oh, baby I get by with a little help from my friends
By with a little help from my friends.
All I need is my buddies
By with a little help from my friends
I said I'm gonna get by with a little
By with a little help from my friends
Whoa oh oh oh oh
Said I don't know if that's what I'm sure do to, baby
By with a little help from my friends
Said I'm gonna make it with my friends
By with a little help from my friends
Whoa oh I'm gonna keep on trying
By with a little help from my friends
Said I'm gonna keep on trying ...

What would you do if I sang out of tune?
Would you stand up and walk out on me?
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song
I will try not to sing out of key, yeah

Oh, baby I get by with a little help from my friends
By with a little help from my friends.
All I need is my buddies
By with a little help from my friends
I said I'm gonna get by with a little
By with a little help from my friends
Whoa oh oh oh oh
Said I don't know if that's what I'm sure do to, baby
By with a little help from my friends
Said I'm gonna make it with my friends
By with a little help from my friends
Whoa oh I'm gonna keep on trying
By with a little help from my friends
Said I'm gonna keep on trying ...




This song is from the telivision series.. WONDER YEARS… that used to come on then star plus..10 years back….

The story dealt with..a boy called Kevin Arnold..who always landed up making mistakes unfortunately and was made the scapegoat everytime..

One of the best serials I’ve watched in my growing up.. age..which depicted the American life…and the teenage intricacies portrayed..

Got my hand s on this song few months back and saved it so that when i would start with a blog dedicate this to all my amazing FRIENDS in this world.



7 Comments:

At 3:22 AM, Anonymous sejal said...

now tht u want me to announce tht u r stupid... i will do tht. all those u dont knw Karthika well heres somethin u should knw. Karthika in "Stupid".

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Angel said...

Hey....thank you thankyou so much :) We all had a crush on Kevin and it goes without saying ;)

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous us said...

nice wordings, indeed

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger Anish said...

very nice....

 
At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now are u angry with me ? if u are , im sorry.if u r not , i knew u wud never be angry.n all the best fr ur results.
abhinav

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Angel said...

umm..karthu...why is abhnav apologising to you?? (inguistive me:) )

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger karthika said...

@abhinav
am not angry dude..


@angel

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home